THE LED DISPLAY
Be it about advertising , marketing or communication , the LED display delivers your message 24/7 using the latest technologies. The prosper future of your business is represented by innovation, movement , creativity and standing out. The LED display will help you reach your goals.
No matter the time, day and night , 7 days a week , your outdoor LED billboard delivers your message to the optical receptors of the target audience..
LED displays are devices in which an array of light-emitting diodes (noticeable during the day and night), displays a pre-established pattern for a set period of time (usually between 10 and 20 seconds)
THE ADVANTAGES OF HAVING A LED DISPLAY AD
- Led Displays are ideal for increasing the notoriety of a brand and for explaining product features, for promoting seasonal offers, tactical campaigns, promotions, product launches and events.
- They are placed on the ground or on the facades of buildings in main cities, in high-traffic areas: intersections, streets and boulevards
- They attract the attention of the intended audience
- They offer a display area of 5,12 meters wide with 3,84 meters high (a total area of 19,66 square meters)
- They are placed in the central areas of big cities, also known as premium locations
- LED displays are devices in which an array of light-emitting diodes (noticeable during the day and night), displays a pre-established pattern for a set period of time (usually between 10 and 20 seconds)
- They have the greatest impact of all multimedia products, mainly due to the dynamics, the clarity, the glow,and the eye-catching animations, World studies states that, the impact of LED displays is 2.5-3 times better than the one of mash prints.
- The main advantage of advertising through ads on LED displays is the possibility of describing the product in detail for a number of seconds, in comparison to a classical poster which can only offer a static image.
DISPLAYS IN BUCHAREST
The RGB graphic display uses 3 pixel LED technology which consists of red, green and blue; every LED being controlled through 256 levels of brightness, providing a total of 16 million different colors, a depth that can be compared with computer displays.
This display has a width of 265 pixels and is 192 pixels high, providing a total of 49152 pixels. The 20 mm distance (between pixels) offer a field of view of 5,12 meters wide with 3,84 meters high, which concludes in a total surface of 19,66 square meters.
- Display size: 5,12 m wide x 3,84 m high
- Display area: 19,661 mp
- Resolution: 256×192
- Number of colors: 1 billion colors
- Total number of pixels: 49.152
- Glow (Nit) > 6000 Nit
- Number of modules used: 16
- Total energy conspumption: 15 kW
- Total number of LEDs: 147,456